Monday 6 April 2015

Retreat Floral Frame Project

Hi there! I hope you are having a lovely Easter Weekend? We are having a very lazy family weekend and I have been doing lots of my Project Life album. Our eldest son has his exams in a few weeks so he has spent some time each day revising so I have felt like I am the Revision Police at the moment!

Today I am sharing our afternoon make from my Paper Haven Retreat last weekend. I loved making this project using the papers from the Painted Blooms pack. For anyone wanting to make this, I am running a little class on it from my home on 23rd May in the afternoon, or morning too if I fill up! If you want to keep in touch with what classes I have going on then you can Subscribe and be notified if you sign up HERE on the right hand side
I used the flower stems from the gorgeous piece of background paper as the base for my project and one by one added a sculpted flower. Really please with how it turned out!
 I do love the sentiment that we used and I am using it as my mantra for the year!!!
 Hope you like this project, it is now proudly displayed in my hallway - only thing is I am thinking I might have to decorated to match it!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com















2 comments: