Monday 10 February 2014

Tin of Thanks

Good Morning! I am a little late posting today! I got caught in some bad traffic today taking my son to school. It was one of those moments that I briefly wished we were in the old house when we just had a 5 minutes walk and no driving to school! Still only until July to do and then he will be at high school!

Today I am sharing a project that we made at training back in January. The Tin of Thanks seemed to go down well with everyone and lots of my team are replicating this class! I intend to create this at one of my future technique classes.
The sentiments used are from the set Lots of Thanks. I received this set on the Stampin Up incentive trip to Utah and I must say it is one of my most used sets now. We always need some thank you cards to hand.
Our notecards and envelopes fit perfectly inside this tin and would also make a lovely gift for someone too.
Most of the cards were created using the One Sheet Wonder technique with the Petite Petals stamp set.
I hope you like todays makes. 

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment