Sunday 9 September 2012

Seasonal Catalogue Product Share


Good morning! I am up very bright and breezy for a Sunday as I woke up then couldn't get back to sleep (don't you hate that!) so I am here having a coffee and blogging and working out my Seasonal Catalogue Product Share for you!

There are lots of gorgeous new papers, ribbon and accessories in the catalogue and this is my way of getting a little bit of everything to you for not as much cost! You will get a really good selection and I need 4 people to fill the share. Please mail me ASAP to reserve your place.

Got to have it all - Seasonal Catalogue Share is £34.00 (add £3.50 if postage required).  

You would need to spend nearly £140 to purchase all these items indvidually so this is a GREAT way to spread the cost and have a little bit of everything!  Here's what you get:
  • Candlelight Christmas Speciality DSP - 12 pieces (6"x6")
  • Snow Festival DSP - 12 pieces (6"x6")
  • Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP - 12 pieces (6"x6")
  • Festival of Prints DSP - 12 pieces (11.4cmx16.5cm) 
  • Champagne Glimmer paper - 1 piece (12"x12")
  • Orchard Harvest DSP - 12 pieces (6"x6")
  • 3-1/2" Tulle Ribbon - 2.25 metres in each of the 3 colours
  • 1/4" Sweater Trim - 2.25 metres in each of the 3 colours
  • 7/8" Cotton Ribbon - 2.25 metres
  • 1/2" Striped Ribbon - 2.25 metres
  • Flourish Designer Frames - 2
  • Designer Ribbon Slides - 4
  • Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons - 4
  • Snow Festival Printed Tags - 6 tags
  • Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt - 2
Anyone purchasing a Got to have it all share from me will receive a FREE 204 page Annual Catalogue in their order!

I look forward to hearing from you

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment